Sunday, July 21, 2013

Review: Vanity Trove Indonesia Lancome Exclusive Edition Box

Good evening :)
I subscribed (again) to Vanity Trove Indonesia because they suddenly released this special edition box containing lancome products. Price: IDR 225.000. Hint: i love it so much <3

So i received this box several days ago (i ordered it and they sent it right away), and the box looks like this:


Contents:

List of products (and reviews):
  1. La Vie Est Belle EDP (4 ml)
    I love this so much <3 the smell is wonderful; sweet and fresh, awakening!
  2. La Vie Est Belle Shower Gel (50 ml)
    it smells like the perfume (of course), but it gives me that slippery feeling ._.
  3. La Vie Est Belle Body Lotion (50 ml)
    yeah it smells like the perfume. The lotion is a bit runny and slippery. But overall i love these three products.
  4. Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate (7 ml)
    I don't know how it really works but it makes my face a better canvas for my make up
  5. UV Expert GN-Shield BB Base SPF 50 PA+++ (5 ml)
    This is quite nice, it's not as grey as other bb creams. And high SPF <3 But it has dewy finish so i mattify it with powder. My face starts to get oily after 3 hours, especially on my nose area:


  6. Teint Miracle Foundation (5 ml)
    it's really sheer and the shade is perfect to brighten up my face (shade O-03). but it's all washed out after 3 hours (without anything on top):

    see?
  7. Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activator (5 ml)
    This is my best eye care so far <3 when i use it at night, i can see immediate result in the morning (reduced eyebags) but the price is just something i need to consider </3
  8. Visionnaire Correcting Polishing Cream (5 ml)
    haven't tried this yet hehe
  9. Hypnose Star Waterproof Mascara (2 ml)
    I only apply one thin coat, hoping that it will look natural. I don't curl my lashes. My lashes look visibly longer, but not thicker. My lashes look the same after 3 hours under then sun. No clumping. I think it's nice for daily wear.

Conclusion: the box is worth it <3 It gives me some kind of preview of what products to buy, but if you look at the retail price the products are considered 'normal' :) At least they're not disappointing :)

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, I love all the Lancome products you got! It's one of my favourite brands - I would love to try the Teint foundation, i've heard so much about it~ ;n;

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the foundation is nice ^^ i just followed you on bloglovin! :)

    ReplyDelete