Saturday, July 20, 2013

Review: BRTC Perfect Pore Clean Set

Hi sorry i haven't post anything lately, i've just finished my block exam and i'm now preparing for my OSCE next Monday so yeah, nervous :)

Today i wanna share you my opinion about one of my tons of attempts to get rid of blackheads, it's a 3 step kit called 'BRTC Perfect Pore Clean':


The set constains deep cleanser (50 ml), purifying mask (15 ml), and ultra serum (10 ml).


Instructions:


I don't have a steamer in my room so i use a magic jar :))) and i use warm cotton pads to heat my nose a little bit more. this is how i use the products:

deep cleanser --> purifying mask --> ultra serum
The cleanser softens up my nose so it's easier to squeeze the blackheads out of my nose. This is my first time squeezing out blackheads and i think 'ew! so this is how it feels like' but the result is worth it. The purifying mask works so-so for me. It just dries out the pores and make them feel smoother. The ultra serum, too, makes the pores smoother so there's no bumpy feeling when i run my fingers over my nose.
The result is the best on the first day. But for the second day to the whole week, my nose peels out hideously :( I can feel the burns, like after i sunbath for the whole day and i forget to wear sunscreen :(
i definitely need something better than this set but it's a waste to throw it away so i think i'll finish this up first then go look for other products :)

Conclusion:
Pro:
-effetive!
cons:
-it peels my skin off
-hurts T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment