Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Review: Vanity Trove Indonesia July 2013 Box

Another beauty box to review :)
Today i'm reviewing my july box from Vanity Trove Indonesia (IDR 180.000/box) so this is how the box looks:


it's a drawer type box and it's very sturdy, i like it :)
the vouchers:
-C&F Perfumery: IDR 100.000 for each purchase of Gold Diva EDP
-Pink Parlour: IDR 50.000

now let's see what's inside the box:

1) Roberto Verino - Gold Diva EDP sample


it smells soft, like a baby powder :3 i like it but i'm not planning to buy if because i still have two perfumes with me OTL tell me if you want the voucher :)

2) Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Lipo-drain Serum sachet


i think it's for those with bluky, round face?

3) Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control


well as you can see it's for those who have cellulite. i think i'll just give it to my mom ;)

4) Natvia Nature's Sweetener


Well i don't know why so many people dislike this, but i like this so much. People are saying 'this is a beauty box, i demand beauty products, not foods' yeah but for me, i've been wanting to subscribe to food boxes out there but the shipping fee here is more expensive than the box itself so i bury my wish to subscribe but then tadaaaa VTI gave me low calorie sugar XD next time please give me organic tea bags or pasta seasonings or such XD

5) Vaseline Healthy White Serum SPF 30 PA++, Insta Fair, and Night Repair


Well this is why the box feels so full when i open it -_____- i don't really like them even if they're in full size. What's the point of subscribing a beauty box if you get the product that you can find in a mart five minutes away from your home? I still have my body butter and my body lotion with me and they gave me THREE FULL SIZE body lotions --"
Tell me if you want any of them, or all of them ._.

6) Silky Girl Magic Pink Lip Balm


it's in shade 08 strawberry. This white lip balm turns pink when it touches your lips. It smells like strawberry soda and it has a cool-minty feeling when i apply it on my lips. I think the color is buildable because it's getting more pigmented the more i rub it on my lips.
See how it looks:

without flash --> with flash --> on tissue

 7) Pond's Flawless White BB+


Another drugstore stuff --"
and i think this is too white for me. The shade matches the inside of my arm but my face has the same color as the back on my hand, which is darker, and i look like i'm wearing a mask OTL
i'm also not a fan of bb cream because it turns my face grey. and this one does!

when i just applied it --> after 30 minutes going out shopping for foods
See? grey~ but luckily it doesn't break me out *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. do you still have the vaseline stuffs? can i get ur contact number? thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i went home last month and gave it to my mother TT_____TT it's okay you can try again next time :)

    ReplyDelete