Friday, November 23, 2012

Review: The Body Shop Strawberry Soap

Finally i'm back *sigh* i'm just too tired to write stuffs, sorry :(
So the good news is, this is a review post!! *\(^0^)/*
So i'm gonna say a few words about this strawberry soap bar from The Body Shop:


sorry you can't really see the ingredients here ._.

I got it for free as my first birthday gift from The Body Shop :D
It smells really strawberry-y, the smell is strong, even i can smell it from outside the wrap hehe ^^ It has smooth surface and glides on easily on your skin if you wash it with water. But i think it's slightly different from the shower gel of the same line. I think it gives less moisture than the shower gel one. It just cleans my skin, leaving my skin feeling squeaky clean but it's not as smooth as when i use the shower gel on my body. It's good for quick shower tho because it comes off easily with water (i need to wash my body thousand times to get rid of the shower gel). Well so honestly i don't have much to say about a soap bar. It just... cleans your body, isn't it? :D

So let's sum this up:
Pros:
-it smells good, and strong
-it cleans my skin
-it comes off easily with water (good for quick shower ;) )

 Cons:
-it doesn't really moisturize my skin

well overall i think there's nothing special about it except from it's scent. A soap bar is a soap bar, right? See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment