Friday, May 17, 2013

Review: Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Hello ladies today i'm reviewing a brow pencil from Etude House, It's called 'Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil'. It's available in 6 shades:
this picture is from the online shop i use to buy my products from

I chose shade no.4 (Dark Grey) because i have black hair and my brows are thin so they look gray in color. It has a retractable pencil on one end and a brush on the other end.

i broke the tip of the pencil right after i touched it haha

this is how it looks like on my hand. I draw a line and multiple lines

on my face, before (top) and after (bottom)
Well so far i like the color, it's not too black for me (because i look like a comedian if i wear a black brow pencil *sigh*). And the color is buildable. The brush works just well, too. It doesn't smudge but if you rub you brows too harsh it might stain you face tho. It's really easy to clean it, using just a facial wash will do because hey it's just a pencil :D

Conclusion:
Pros:
-nice range of color (but not for blondies)
-nice brush
-retractable pencil, long enough
Cons:
-no box, no ingredients
-fragile pencil >.<

Aah it saves my money, i think i won't be buying any brow pencil after this because i really like it and it looks like it's gonna last forever (even after i reduce the product by breaking the tip).

No comments:

Post a Comment