Monday, May 13, 2013

Review: Etude House Oh m'Eye Line Liquid Liner

Hi i'm back!
I have several days off before my block exam this coming friday. So here i am, writing a review :D

So today i'm gonna review one of Etude House's liquid eyeliner, it's called Oh m'Eye Line, and i choose the color black.

i put a boardmarker to compare the size
Sadly it doesn't come with a box so i don't know its ingredients :( It is a brush-type liquid liner, and the brush is small enough to my liking.


I tried putting it on the back of my hand and running water on it for a minute aaanndd it comes off ._. not so waterproof, eh?

this is the same eyeliner. i made the first line too thin so i made a thicker line beside it

So far i've had no complaint about the color. it's black enough for me, not too glossy nor it is matte.




It doesn't feel like i'm wearing anything on my eyes, so around 1 hour after i put it on i accidentally rubbed my eyes too hard but it doesn't budge. But this is what happens after i put it on for around eight hours plus...


It doesn't smudge at all, but it flakes off hideously! *cries*
It's really easy to clean it with eye make up cleanser tho. If you're lazy (and harsh) enough, you don't even need to use any cleanser. You just sratch it until it comes off. And it does!

And several days ago this happens to this baby:


Yes i accidentally dropped it and the bottom of the tube cracked and spill its content :"(((
I stored it near the edge of my shelf, and i have dropped it several times (accidentally, of course) before and i know the tube will crack if i keep dropping it, so it happens. I didn't thought it would be this fast. I've only wore it around four times before it cracked :(

Conclusion:
Pros:
-small tip
-good color
-no smudging
-easy to remove

Cons:
-no box, no ingredients
-not waterproof
-it flakes off

I won't say that the tube is fragile, before it's entirely my fault that i dropped it multiple times 'til it cracked.

So after all, i think i don't hate the color but i know there are more eyeliner that are more waterproof and flake-proof than this, so i'll spend my money on other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment