Sunday, June 23, 2013

Post-Exam Night Out

Yesterday i ordered a tupperware set from my dorm owner in the morning and she gave it to me in the afternoon. Really fast! <3 i bought it only because it's cute haha

the bag

the contents

Uh so about the night out, my friend wanted to try a sausage restaurant at Gondokusuman, named Frank Wurst, and who can deny foods? :9
The restaurant has both indoor and outdoor seats and we chose outdoor seats because of the candles so the atmosphere is more romantic lol
the main foods are mostly chicken and beef sausage with multiple choices of side dishes, but they also have some spaghettis, also appetizers, desserts, and drinks.

nachos. the sauce tastes good <3

We started off with nachos as appetizer while we wait for our sausages, and tadaaaaa here they are:

mine; long beef bla bla bla. it's very long o.O

my side dish: vegetable sautee+mashed potato+some kind of cheese sauce

my friend's sausage; chicken swirl+french fries+unknown sauce XD my tongue doesn't like it :s

 Aaanndd we were so full we didn't have enough space for desserts *______*

No comments:

Post a Comment