Saturday, June 22, 2013

Review: Beauty Clinic Sulfur Blackhead Suction Nose Pack

Ah finally i'm back :)

So today i'm going to share about one of my (many) attempts to get rid of blackheads. So i bought a pack that consists of 10 nose strips and pore stamping serum. This pack has a long name: Beauty Clinic Sulfur Blackhead Suction Nose Pack *uuuhh*
First i use the nose strip to remove my blackhead, then i put pore stamping serum to tighten my pores.





The strip works pretty good for me, it removes a lot of blackheads from my nose, but not all of them. i still have some black dots left on my nose. i think i'll give it a 3.5/5 for at least making me feel better ;)
And i think the stamping serum makes my nose feel smooth, like it's poreless but if i look at the mirror i can still see my relatively big pores on my nose. This one too gets the score 3.5 out of 5.

Do you want to see the blackheads on the pore strip? well it's kinda gross...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

those are different strips btw
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 .
.
.

Do you think it's gross? because i do think so. But you can see how much the strip works. I humbly apologize for my nose and my blackheads *bows*

Well for now it's my best attempt to remove blackhead (beside my TBS seaweed exfoliator) because i've never had a facial before, at all. Why? because my friends said it hurts. i love my flat nose so much i don't have the heart to hurt my nose </3

I think for now i'll finish all ten strips first (i still have three strips left) and after that i'll try another product to reduce the blackheads on my nose. Anyway yesterday i've just ordered a set from BRTC called BRTC perfect pore clean set as a new attempt to get rid of my blackheads. wish me luck :3 { }

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment