Sunday, October 14, 2012

Not A Review: Clinique Long Last Lipstick (Berry Freeze-10)

Not a review? Why? D: 
hehe i bought this clinique lipstick today but it's not for me, it's for my mom ;) She always buy this lipstick everytime she gets a chance to. Clinique is not available in my hometown so my mom have to go out of town to get this. I once took a peek at the shade number when she bought it last year, i think it's number 10. Then i asked her today but she forgot which number it is, because she has almost no time to go out of town so she has been wearing the dupe after this lipstick ran out. I want to give it to her as a surprise, I hope this is the right shade and i hope she still likes it :s

berry freeze (10)
At the counter they put the swatch on my hand and even they put it on my lips, thinking i buy it for myself, and it looks good on me <3 Well my lips and my mother's lips are kinda similar so i think it might look good on her too ;)
When i rub my finger on my lips to even out the color, I notice that it has some slight glitter in it, just the right amount of glitter. The lipstick gives me a womanly, elegant look, not just a pretty girl look. Too bad i didn't take a photo :(

Me unboxing the lipstick (i swear i didn't try it!)  :

without flash
with flash
Well that's my story for today :) i'm sorry i didn't post anything for almost a week (and this is not even a review post T.T) I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry *bows 90 degrees*

No comments:

Post a Comment