Monday, October 29, 2012

The Body Shop Mini Haul


Hi! Finally I’m back!! \(^0^)/ *sobs*

Finally I had a four-days-holiday and my mom came to see me <3
We visited relatives, ate lots of foods, and of course, went shopping~ so while my mom was still here I asked her to buy me some of my beauty needs, you know what I mean ;)

So apparently my mom took me to the body shop (again -,-) but it’s okay, I got to shop all I want ;) But I was not really in good terms with make up so I only buy skin care products. So these are what I got:

i put mosaic on my reflection because it's embarassing lol XD
they are:
  • TBS Born Lippy Lip Balm (plum and lychee)
  • TBS All in One Face Base (shade 04)
  • TBS Aloe Soothing Night Cream



Oh yeah I need to tell you something. While choosing the products, I tried their eye definer in black, and my eyes hated it, totally hated it.
I have huge eyebags (bonus dark circles~) and oily lids, so the liner made me look like an old panda and when I blink, it transfers! IT FUCKING TRANSFERS!!! OTL so I think you won’t find me buying this liner anytime soon unless they change the formula ;_____; I really need an eyeliner tho so what do you think is the best eyeliner for me? The one that doesn’t worsen my eyebags and doesn’t transfer? Tell me please J

Ok so back to the haul, I already have some review photos and swatches but I haven’t made the text yet so please bear a little (again!) hehe i'm sorry *bows*

No comments:

Post a Comment