Saturday, December 1, 2012

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream

Hi! *waves* it's a queue post actually ;) just in case i don't have time to write a review in this coming weeks ;) so fortunately this is a review post :D

We all know that the Vitamin E range is kinda famous at The Body Shop, so i'm gonna review this vitamin E moisture cream. Although my skin is oily combination, it still gets flaky during cold weather so i need ultra hydration for my skin plus luckily i got this cream for free ;)

What they claim: Our bestselling daily moisturiser hydrates skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
      • Hydrates and protects
      • Light and easily absorbed
      • Leaves skin soft and healthy-looking
Ingredients: Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitol, Lanolin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Esters, Steareth-2, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceresin, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-20, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Hydroxycitronellal, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 14700.




It's a cream with medium consistency

on my hand
It comes with a tub, so i need to be careful with my fingers to keep it clean. It doesn't have SPF in it but who cares, i don't really work outside. I mostly study inside rooms with air conditioner so this is a must wear for me especially during cold weather.
It smells just like any other vitamin E range, and it moisturizes my oily skin enough for a day. I only need to apply a little for each application and the dry patches all disappear and i don't feel any oily feeling on my face :D
I got it in mini size (15 ml) but it looks like it might last forever :o

Conclusion:
Pros:
-it hydrates my skin
-a little goes a long way
-doesn't break me out
-absorbs quite well

Cons:
-comes in a tub
-parabens!~ >.<

I like it, i really like it, but the parabens in it just turn me off... i think i need to try other moisturizer after i finish this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment