Sunday, April 28, 2013

Random Saturday: Socks, Foods, PSY

Today i went out with my brother to shop for stuffs in Ambarrukmo Plaza (in Jogja). I was looking for height insoles shortie here but they don't have any so i ended up buying a pair of socks from Sox Galeri because i love thin socks.

very very thinnnnnn

Plus we had dinner full of carbs ._. We went to Sushi Story (in Seturan) and we had sushi and ramen, and their wasabi sauce was awfully spicy. i never like wasabi since the very first time but my chopsticks accidentally touch it and of course the next thing that happened was that it went straight to my mouth and BOOOOOMMMM!!!! ew. I'm sorry for those who love wasabi, but i find it unforgivable.

Sushi Story. Picture is not mine.

The takoyaki is from Tuanmuda Takoyaki Okonomiyaki, a small booth near Sushi Story. as if those sushi and ramen weren't enough

Well i found this on my way to go shopping...
PSY and his... stroller?
Conclusion: I had fun today! how was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment