Friday, September 14, 2012

Review: The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

What it says: All-in-one lash and lid cleansing, conditioning and softening. All skin types.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Sodium Butylparaben, Sodium Ethylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben

It comes with a big fat bottle with a flip top, like tbs would normally use. I bought this recently during buy 3-get 1 free promo (so I get my Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash for free haha). This is a good deal with the price, because you get 250 ml for only IDR 99,000,- (around USD $10)
So far I have only used it for cleaning my mascara (this) because I have never used any color on my eyes except for parties.
It is a clear liquid, as an eye make up remover normally comes with. It does clean my eyes, but I don’t know about conditioning or softening because I always wash my face and use my toner after that so I don’t know who exactly do the conditioning and softening part.



What I hate is it smells weird. It smells like a chemical solution. It just don’t smell good. And it once gets in my right eye and it hurts like hell, ugh. I always have that rant in my head everytime I use this: where is the gentle part you’re talking about?! OTL

Conclusion

Pros
-It does clean my eyes
-It's a good deal with the price

Cons
-It smells weird
-It stings my eyes
-Parabens everywhere *cries*

Will Repurchase? Not now. There are so many make up removers i would like to try ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment