Monday, September 10, 2012

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash

What it says: Creamy skin-caring daily cleansing with built-in antioxidant protection. Rinses away make-up and impurities. All skin types.

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycine Soja, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Triticum vulgare, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Cl 17200, Cl 14700.

I got it during buy 3 get 1 free promotion, it's free since it was the cheapest price among the products i bought ;) It comes with a tube and flip top normally The Body Shop facial wash product comes with. It is a matte liquid and it smells weird but soft.



I have normal to oily skin but it turns into dry skin in cold weather. My skin gets all dry and rough and flaky and every problems that occur to dry skin, especially my cheek.
The first time i tried this it feels really slick and greasy but after i wash it off it feels good. It cleans my face while moisturizing my skin without looking oily and greasy. There's nothing on my face but my face just feels smooth and plump, and all the dry patch is all gone.
But it doesn't work when i use it during hot weather. My skin produces too much oil during hot weather and i need something more than this. Something with oil control that prevents excess oil on my face, maybe.

Conclusion

Pros:
-It does cleans and moisturizes my face
-it's free (haha XD)

Cons:
-Not for oily skin

Repurchase? Yes <3

No comments:

Post a Comment